We started off the day at Dani´s flat where she and Stacey had been making a cake. It was chocolate with peanut butter icing. Yum. The three of us and Alex were going to go see Dark Knight, so we dropped Stacey off at the tube stop on the way and headed to Whitechapel to go to the cinemas.
The movie was great, and longer than I had expected. It really did justice to all I´d heard about it, and Heath really gave an outstanding performance in it.
The girls went back to Dani´s place afterwards to finish the cake, and I headed over to the Apple store to get myself a new Ipod. Ah, to have my own again and not have to borrow or share Emma´s. I got an 80-gig silver/grey model. Nice.
At Karen´s place we ordered some Chinese from the place around the corner and we had dinner in, watching some TV while doing it, and just chatting too. It was nice. We hadn´t really had a good chance to do this for a while. Also, Karen and Aiden would be leaving the next morning to get to France for a week, so this was the last chance we had for a short while to spend with them.
It wasn´t a late night. After dinner and some TV everyone made their way to bed or home. I stayed up a little while to get my music on my Ipod sorted, then crashed on the couch.
Sunday 23-11 - The End.
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment