Karen and Aiden were leaving for France in the morning, so we first went over to Red Lion Square and had some quick food and coffee. I love that place, very peaceful. We then went back and saw Karen off, out of the flat.
Em and I spent a while putting together and getting things in and out of the store room at Karen´s building. We finally got finished and made our way to Dani´s flat, where we dumped our stuff in her room.
From there we went out shopping. Our stops were Boots for toiletries and meds; Argos for a tent and matresses, and other shops for misc camping stuff. Turns out there was some camping thing down in Brighton, and as such all the tents were sold out at Argos. We luckily found a cheap tent at one of the camping stores though.
We bought cag-in-a-bag´s, wellington boots, mattresses, and after a few hours we were ready to head back. We also bought a lock for Dani´s room since she wanted to make sure it was safe while she was gone.
Back at her place, I fixed Dani´s lock to the bottom of her door. It was a fairly decent job, I think ;) ... if I do say so myself.
Sunday 23-11 - The End.
17 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment