We got up not *quite* as early as we would have probably planned. I was feeling a tad average from the night before, and just very tired too, having only got back in at about 4am or so.
We slowly made our way out and went for lunch at Plaza Mayor. I know it probably wasn't the best choice since it was a big tourist thing but it just seemed like the thing to be done at the time.
The service was very slow, the food was quite bland, and I felt a bit cheap eating there. But, it was relaxing to just sit for a bit and wait. We got paella.
We were planning on going out again that night, but we were all exhausted. So, our plan was for an hour nap at about 9pm and then head off after that. Em set her alarm and we all collapsed. At about 2am I woke up and realised that we weren't up and about. I didn't much care, and I went back to sleep.
Sunday 23-11 - The End.
17 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment